First Step to apply for FAFSA
Apply for a pin number at

One of the first things you will need to do is apply for a pin number at  You and your senior both need a pin number.  Make sure you use the “.gov” site when completing your FAFSA.  It’s free.  Other sites will charge you a fee.  You may apply for your pin numbers now, but remember, you must wait until January 1, 2012, before submitting your FAFSA. 

Have a good day,

Dianne H. Collins
Guidance Counselor
Knott County Central High School

Contact Information
School Information

Knott County Central High School
76 Patriot Lane
Hindman, KY 41822
School Phone: 606-785-3166
Fax: 606-785-3169


Online College Information
Online College Links
Click on the links below to gain information of online schools and degrees available.

Accredited College Search Tool and Guide:Online Schools in Kentucky

A Compilation of
Online Degrees offered by Colleges in Kentucky

Accredited College Search Tool and Guide:
Upcoming Events
Schools       About Our District       Calendar       Board of Education       Departments       Staff Directory       Employment       Forms & Links
© Copyright. 2015. Knott County Schools. All Rights Reserved. School CMS created by eSchoolView
Quick-Edit Login